FAQ for Buyers
1) Purchasing from Art Being
How should I make an order?
- Method 1: Add the artwork to the shopping cart, then click “Check Out” on the right hand side of the artwork page, or Shopping Cart page.
- Method 2: Contact us via email at [email protected], or call us at +852 5608 7941. We can arrange an appointment for you to look at the artwork and talk to our artists before acquiring.
What payment method do you accept?
- For Hong Kong buyers: We accept payment by bank transfer, cash or cheque on delivery or via online payment gateway.
- For overseas buyers: We only accept payment via online payment gateway for now.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes. We offer free shipping worldwide.
How is the artwork delivered?
- For Hong Kong buyers: Once we receive an order, we will contact you to confirm with the detail and delivery date. We then will hand deliver the packaged artwork to you and make sure there is no damage before we close the deal.
- For overseas buyers: The artwork will be carefully packaged and delivered to you by shipping company after we have confirmed the detail with you. The tracking detail will be sent to you once the delivery is arranged.
Can I look at the artwork before I purchase?
- Sure! For Hong Kong buyers, we are happy to arrange a meeting for you and the artist. This is to let you look at the artwork and understand the stories behind before you purchase.
2) After Purchasing
How do I check my progress of the shipment?
- For the most up-to-date tracking detail, we suggest that you track your delivery through the courier’s website.
- You may input the detail of the delivery for tracking — your email address & tracking no.
- Our sales team will also be closely monitoring your order until it’s delivered and will notify you of any important information regarding your order.
How do you ensure the authenticity of the artwork?
- A Certificate of Authenticity will be included inside the package you have purchased.
- A Certificate of Authenticity is a signed document proving the authenticity of the work and containing details about the artwork for buyer’s reference.
Can I return artwork if I’m not satisfied?
- We offer a seven-day money-back guarantee so clients can try out artwork in their homes.
- Please contact us via email at [email protected] or call us at +852 3703 3534 to arrange the free return shipment and get the refund.
What if the artwork is damaged when arrived?
- In the rare case of damage, we work directly with delivery company to file a claim on your behalf. We insure every artwork we ship for its full value.
Please feel free to contact us for more enquiries at +852 5608 7941 or via email at [email protected].